There will be the following courses:
- The next open Cotonou 79th PBF course in French for participants from any country: Juin 17-29, 2019. Contact M. Aoudi Ibouraima firstname.lastname@example.org (+229) 95795195 / 97779987. Hereby the course announcement (annonce) and the application form (fiche d’inscription).
- The next open English spoken 78th PBF course in the famous Indian Ocean Mombasa resort in Kenya is planned for Monday, April 1 to Saturday, April 13, 2019. Hereby the course announcement and application form. Please contact the course coordinator Godelieve van Heteren at email@example.com. The cost of this PBF courses is Euro 2500 (or $ 3000) for a 14-day full board and lodging with the internet, the provision of the course materials, use of Turning Point technology, collection from and dropping at the airport, fieldwork visit and the social outing on Sunday.
- An international PBF course is being planned (the 79th) for Guinea in September 2019 mainly for Guinean participants and some participants from other countries.
- Two international PBF courses are planned (76 and 77) in Douala – Cameroun for April 22 – Mai 4 and May 13-25, 2019 only for participants from Cameroun and from different sectors such as also Administration and Education.
- During the last trimester of 2019, two national courses for the Democratic Republic of Congo may be organized. Details and dates are not yet known.