The 67th International PBF Course took place at Makepe Palace Hotel in Douala from 12 to 24 February 2018. Sixty-one participants took part in this course with six facilitators and three dedicated staff at the Secretariat. All participants were from Cameroon. The average score of the 61 participants who did the final test was 75%, which was slightly above the test scores of the last two years. Seven participants obtained a distinction with a score of 90% or more.
The course report (rapport du cours) can be downloaded from this site.
- 92% of the participants said that “the objectives of the course were related to my professional activities”.
- The duration of the course was considered satisfactory by 78%. This is a sharp increase compared to the March 2017 PBF course in Douala, which ended Friday instead of on Saturday.
- The course book was considered good. This was the result of an intense editing of the French and the better harmonization between the book and PowerPoint slides.
- The rooms and the internet at the Makepe Hotel have improved.
- The course was attended by six Regional Health Delegates and 29 District Chief Medical Officers from seven regions, and we believe that all these health authorities have understood the rationale for the PBF and that they are ready to start or to improve the implementation of PBF in their various regions.